Producing superior-quality metal components for a broad range of industrial, commercial and consumer applications, Pacific Metal Stampings provides precision aluminum stamping services for the aerospace, industrial, marine, medical, construction, automotive, lighting and electronics industries. Conductive, lightweight and lustrous in appearance, aluminum is commonly alloyed with other metals for increased strength and adaptability. Aluminum is also ideal for food and pharmaceutical applications, since it does not release taste or toxins during packaging.
Stamping Aluminum Components
An expert in high-quality, close-tolerance metal components for clients around the U.S. and abroad, Pacific Metal Stampings has over four decades of experience in metal stamping and tooling. Aluminum stamping operations include:
Stamping Aluminum Alloys for Various Applications
Depending upon your unique requirements, Pacific Metal Stampings team members help you find the most cost-effective aluminum alloy for your project. Aluminum stamping can also be anodized to enhance surface hardness and corrosion resistance in challenging environments. Common aluminum stamping uses include:
|Aluminum Alloy||Common Applications|
|Stamping 1100 Aluminum||Spun parts, chemical equipment and anodized parts|
|Stamping 2024 Aluminum & 7075 Aluminum||Aircraft & screw machine components|
|Stamping 3003 Aluminum||Hardware, furniture & cooking utensils|
|Stamping 5052 Aluminum||Sheet metal ductwork|
|Stamping 6061 Aluminum||Marine hardware, architectural structures & aerospace components|
|Stamping 6063 Aluminum||Extruded architectural structures & pipes|
Characteristics of Stamped Aluminum Components
Features and advantages of aluminum include:
- Ductility: Aluminum has a low melting point that allows flexible formation throughout product design, making it ideal for the power storage, beverage container, battery, consumer electronics, pharmaceutical and decorative packaging industries.
- Reflectivity: Often used for solar technology and similar applications, aluminum is reflective of light and heat.
- Recyclability: Aluminum is easily recycled without deterioration, making it highly sustainable.
- Corrosion-resistance: Aluminum generates a natural oxide coating, and is tolerant to moisture and most chemicals.
- Lightweight strength: Aluminum has an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, and is especially strong when combined with other metals. This is critical to the automotive and aerospace industries, where excess weight elimination improves fuel economy.
Schedule Aluminum Stamping & Tooling
An ISO 9001 certified company, Pacific Metal Stampings delivers proven quality with unparalleled attention to detail. Ensuring your project’s success from start to finish, we help our business partners optimize operation efficiency and product quality. Contact us today for more information.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.661.257.7656