Custom Copper Metal Stamping
Provider of high-quality copper metal stamping for over 40 years, Pacific Metal Stampings partners with a range of industries to achieve their most stringent budget and performance objectives. We proudly serve the following industries:
We deliver innovative solutions to your biggest project challenges.
Copper and copper alloys are well suited for stamping applications because of their corrosion resistance, high ductility and cost-effective design. Often used for electrical and thermal applications, copper has an attractive patina finish that is appealing for consumer sectors, as well.
Copper Metal Stamping Characteristics
Features and advantages of copper include:
- Conductivity & heat resistance: Second only to silver, copper possesses superior thermal conductivity that makes it a staple for electrical, HVAC and gas tubing applications.
- Finish: A beautiful “colored” metal, copper is often selected for architectural, design hardware and consumer goods applications.
- Durability & corrosion resistance: Copper is non-reactive, and does not become brittle in sunlight or cold temperatures. It can also be alloyed with other metals to improve corrosion resistance in adverse environmental conditions.
- Malleability and ductility: Copper’s high ductility and malleability after hardening makes it ideal for wiring, tubing, and other industrial purposes.
- Sanitary: Copper is a naturally hygienic metal with antimicrobial properties, making it useful for the food & beverage industry.
- Sustainability: Copper is highly recyclable without degradation or quality loss, so it is an attractive green option.
Custom Copper Stampings
Pacific Metal Stampings uses different types of copper for your stamping project. Our metal and alloy specialists can help you select the type of copper that is best for your application, and copper may be alloyed with other metals to improve strength and long-term durability. Common copper uses include:
- Architectural features
- Solar heat collectors
- Air conditioning components
- Electrical applications
- Medical devices
- Transformers, motors & cables
- Plumbing & roofing
- Hygienic vessels
Tooling Copper Components
Delivering superior quality, custom-crafted copper parts for a variety of industries, Pacific Metal Stampings tailors copper stamping and tooling to your unique application. We have developed a reputation for client-focused support and follow-through, and are dedicated to continual improvement through process innovation and training. Copper stamping operations include:
Schedule Copper Stamping & Tooling
An ISO 9001 certified industry leader, Pacific Metal Stampings is proud to be a LEAN manufacturing award winner. Our team turns most quote requests around in 24 hours or less, and works within your budget parameters to deliver cost-effective solutions for projects of all sizes. Contact us for information.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.661.257.7656