Inconel Metal Stamping
An ISO certified metal fabricator with over 40 years’ experience, Pacific Metal Stampings offers precision Inconel stamping services for electronics, construction, aerospace, medical devices, automotive, power management and marine clients. Working within your budget and timeline, our team provides innovative solutions that meet the most stringent industry standards.
Part of a family of nickel-chromium-based super alloys, Inconel is suitable for extreme environments due to its strength and resistance to oxidation and corrosion.
Common Inconel Metal Stamping Components
Pacific Metal Stampings has the capabilities to provide various solutions for Inconel stamping. Our most common Inconel component parts include fasteners, washers, springs, flat washers, and shim washers. If you are looking to stamp custom or specialty sized inconel washers, flat washers and fasteners contact us today to get started on your project.
Types of Inconel Stamping Alloys
Pacific Metal Stampings uses different types of Inconel for your stamping or tooling project. Our metal and alloy specialists assist you with Inconel selection.
Characteristics of Stamped Inconel Metal
Available in a number of different types, Inconel features and advantages include:
- Mechanical properties: Inconel is known for its high tensile strength, rupture strength, fatigue strength and impact resistance.
- Temperature resistance: Capable of enduring high heat (up to 2000 degrees) and cryogenic extremes without pitting or crevice corrosion, Inconel is trusted by the chemical processing industry for vessels, piping and valves.
- Weldability: While many high-strength alloys have decreased welding performance, Inconels demonstrate excellent welding characteristics and are resistant to post-weld age cracking.
- Corrosion resistance: Inconel is highly resistant to chloride, sulfide, aqueous and chloride ion stress corrosion cracking.
- Age hardenability: Inconels have a uniquely slow aging response that allows heating and cooling during annealing without danger of cracking.
Tooling Inconel Components
Providing customers with Inconel metal stampings that meet the highest quality standards, Pacific Metal Stampings offers custom Inconel tooling for any application. Our reputation is rooted in client-focused service and product quality, and our metal specialists pursue continual improvement through process innovation and training. Inconel stamping operations include:
Schedule Inconel Stamping & Tooling
ISO 9001 certified and committed to quality assurance throughout every project phase, Pacific Metal Stampings delivers prompt, cost-effective commercial and industrial solutions.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.661.257.7656