Inconel 600 Metal Stampings
At Pacific Metal Stampings we specialize in inconel 600 metal stamped parts. Inconel 600, also referred to as alloy 600, is a nickel chromium alloy used in applications that require high temperature resistance. Common industries we metal fabricate inconel 600 include aerospace, chemical, and heat treating industries. Our reputation is rooted in client-focused service and product quality, and our metal specialists pursue continual improvement through process innovation and training.
- High Strength
- Good corrosion resistance
- High Temperature Resistance
- Good weldability
Quality You Can Count On
- Top quality components - When choosing a custom stamping and metal fabrication partner, quality is always a top consideration. We are an ISO 9001 certified metal fabricator, and we use uncompromising quality practices in the manufacturing of all our components. Pacific Metal Stampings is also DFARS and ROHS Compliant.
- Flexible solutions to accommodate your unique needs - Our short run processes gives us the capability to produce parts in quantities from 250 to 250,000 and with the latest equipment in our fabrication shops, we can produce components in all sizes, shapes, and forms.
- Cost-saving solutions - Saving you money by providing innovative, cost-effective solutions is our specialty. We save our customers up to 80% off conventional tooling cost.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.661.257.7656