Stainless Steel Stamping
Pacific Metal Stampings has over 40 years of experience in metal stamping and tooling. We provide high-quality stainless steel components to the following industries:
A steel alloy containing at least 11 percent chromium by mass, stainless steel has an attractive luster and is corrosion/rust resistant. While initially more expensive than other alloys, it is more durable than most sheet metals and requires little maintenance over its lifetime.
Custom Stainless Steel Stamping Alloys (301, 304, 316, etc.)
Depending upon your unique project requirements, the Pacific Metal Stampings team will help you select the best stainless steel alloy for your needs. Common stainless steel stamping uses include aircraft engine manifolds, aircraft components, furnace fixtures, saw blades, bellows, welded tanks, chemical processing equipment, medical devices, and more. We stamp and tool the following SS types:
|Stamping 301 Stainless Steel||Moderately high tensile strength and corrosion resistance. Available in hard, half hard and full hard.|
|Stamping 304 Stainless Steel||The workhorse of the 300 SS series, where moderate tensile properties, corrosion resistance are required, and most common in food grade quality stainless steel & stainless steel disc stamping|
|Stamping 316 & 316L Stainless Steel||Modification of the basic 300 SS series. Added molybdenum improves strength and corrosion resistance. Used for pharmaceutical, food processing and marine environments.|
|Stamping 321 & 347 Stainless Steel||Variations of the basic 18-8 composition. Stabilized by alloy addition to improve weldability and high-temperature service.|
|Stamping 17-7PH Stainless Steel||Heat-treatable stainless steel with forming characteristics of 304. May be hardened up to 200 thousand tensile strength after cold forming.|
Tooling Stainless Steel Components
Delivering close-tolerance, superior quality stainless steel components for business partners around the country, Pacific Metal Stampings provides low-cost, high-value tooling and steel fabrication for any project quantity. Stainless steel stamping operations include:
- Metal Forming
- Short Run & Prototyping
- Stainless steel disc stamping
Characteristics of Stamped Stainless Steel Components
Features and advantages of stainless steel include:
- Fire and heat resistance: Stainless steel that is alloyed with high amounts of chromium and nickel are especially resistant to thermal stress.
- Aesthetics: Consumers appreciate the clean, modern look of stainless steel, and it can also be electropolished for improved finish.
- Long-term cost effectiveness: While it may cost more initially, stainless steel endures for decades without a breakdown in quality or appearance.
- Sanitary: Trusted by the pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries because it is easy to clean, some stainless steel alloys are also considered food-grade.
- Sustainability: Stainless steel is considered one of the most sustainable alloy choices, making it ideal for use in green manufacturing methods.
Schedule Stainless Steel Stamping & Tooling
An industry leader, Pacific Metal Stampings is a LEAN manufacturing award winner and ISO 9001 certified company. Streamlining your project from start to finish, our team of metal and alloy specialists works within your budget and timeline parameters to achieve your project objectives.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.661.257.7656