Secondary Metal Finishing Services
Pacific Metal Stampings offers a full range of industrial coating services to protect metals and extend their working life. Our specialized Metal Stamping Services utilize the latest technology, highest-quality Materials, most advanced resources, and most experienced engineers to exceed even the strictest quality standards.
All of the secondary metal processes we provide meet industry-accepted standards, and we can customize our services to meet your unique specifications.
Metal Surface Protection Processes
- Passivation - This cleaning and conditioning process for stainless steel is used to prevent corrosion.
- Cadmium Plating - Cadmium plating is a unique combination of corrosion resistance, solder ability, and antistatic characteristics. It is commonly used in aerospace applications. It may be clear, yellow, black or olive drab.
- Powder Coating - With exceptional durability and environmentally-friendly characteristics, powder coating is the preferred alternative to painting.
- Anodize - Anodize produces a uniform and much harder than natural oxidation which will not flake off like paint. Aluminum may be dyed to receive a colored finish at the end of the anodizing process.
- Tin Plating -Tin Plating is used in the food industry. It is also used in the electronics industry for its solder ability.
- Zinc Plating - This process is used to prevent oxidation and corrosion of the base material, protecting it and extending its working life.
- Chrome Plating - While used primarily as a decorative finish, chrome plating also reduces friction.
- Gold and Silver Plating - Gold and Silver plating are ideal for ornamental purposes. It is also used in electronics due to the resistance to corrosion.
- Black Oxide - This is an excellent choice for indoor corrosion protection on products with oil or wax finishes.
- Anneal - Anneal is a baking process that decreases the temper of the material.
- Heat Treat/Age - Heat Treat / Age is a baking process that increases the temper of the material.
Need More Information?
Pacific Metal Stampings will gladly work with you to determine the right metal process for your product. Contact us today to learn more about our secondary metal finishing services.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.661.257.7656