Inconel 718 Metal Stampings
Pacific Metal Stampings is an industry leading in inconel 718 stamped components. Inconel 718 is an age hardening nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy used in the electronics, construction, aerospace, defense and medical industries. At Pacific Metal Stampings we offer custom Inconel tooling for any application. Our most common Inconel component parts include fasteners, washers, springs, flat washers, and shim washers.
- Excellent mechanical properties including tensile strength, fatigue and creep-rupture
- Good corrosion resistance
- High Temperature Resistance
- Good fabrication characteristics
Quality You Can Count On
- Top quality components - When choosing a custom stamping and metal fabrication partner, quality is always a top consideration. We are an ISO 9001 certified metal fabricator, and we use uncompromising quality practices in the manufacturing of all our components. Pacific Metal Stampings is also DFARS and ROHS Compliant.
- Flexible solutions to accommodate your unique needs - Our short run processes gives us the capability to produce parts in quantities from 250 to 250,000 and with the latest equipment in our fabrication shops, we can produce components in all sizes, shapes, and forms.
- Cost-saving solutions - Saving you money by providing innovative, cost-effective solutions is our specialty. We save our customers up to 80% off conventional tooling cost.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1.661.257.7656